eXtended Linux Video TODO list
Updated 17/07/2002. Copyright (C) 2002, 2001 Guilhem Lavaux
XLV Codec API
- Add the XLV Realtime Codec API. This extension will enable
the codecs to output more data directly in the output buffer of the renderer.
Clearly, this will prevent MPEG2 Codecs style from copying datas from Intra
image to Predict image. This extension must be active for XLV 1.0
- Add a SPU codec style.
- Add static image codec.
XLV Renderer API
- Add Extended Renderer API.
- It will provide some way to redirect the output of the
renderer. For video renderer, we may included the possibility to toggle
fullscreen or windowed drawing.
XLV Demuxer API
XLV Muxer API
Plugins which would be useful
- FTP input stream
- Support for Real(tm) streams (use Real SDK)
- Does somebody have a way to use Quicktime proprietary codecs
? (e.g.: Sorenson Video, QDesign Music) (SVQ1 is in FFMPEG)
- Add DivX subtitle decoder